Help and support

I’m the account holder and want to add my partner or housemate’s name on the account. What do I need to do?

If you only require the person to support you with the management of your account and would not be jointly responsible to pay your bills, you would need to call us to add a third party authorisation to your account.

Otherwise, adding a person to your account will give them access to the account history and result in both parties being jointly responsible. To do this, you need to download a

which will need to be completed, signed by both parties, and returned to us. You’ll also need to provide proof that shows the additional named person lives at the property, such as a copy of:

  • Driving licence

  • Recent Council tax bill

  • Recent Bank statement

  • Recent utility bill

Please send us photocopies or scans of your identity document. Don’t send us the original documents as these will be difficult for us to return to you.

You can return the completed form and supporting documentation by:

Email – This is the quickest way to get it to us. Simply scan and email to [email protected]

Post – Send your form to Customer Onboarding Admin Team, Utility Warehouse, Network HQ, 508 Edgware Road, The Hyde, London, NW9 5AB

Was this article helpful?

Still need help?