Help and support

I’m moving out and currently living with someone not named on my UW account who would like to continue with the services at the property, do I need to log a home move?

No, you do not need to complete our home move process and a change of user can be processed as long as the account balance is zero. The account holder would need to download a

, the form will need to be completed, also signed by the new person taking over the service(s) and returned to us. We’ll also need proof that the new person lives at the property, such as a copy of:

  • a drivers’ licence;

  • a council tax bill;

  • a bank statement; or

  • a utility bill.

Please send us photocopies or scans of your identity document. Don’t send us the original documents as these will be difficult for us to return to you.

You can return the completed form and supporting documentation by:

  • Email – This is the quickest way to get it to us. Simply scan and email to [email protected].

  • Post – Send your form to Customer Onboarding Admin Team, Utility Warehouse, Network HQ, 508 Edgware Road, The Hyde, London, NW9 5AB.

Was this article helpful?

Still need help?