Help and support

I’ll no longer be jointly responsible for the services at the property, but the other person will be. How do I remove my name from the account?

You need to download a

and the account shouldn’t have an outstanding balance. This will need to be completed, signed by both of you, and returned to us. 

If the bank account details on the account need updating, please complete the Direct Debit section of the form. 

You can return the completed form and supporting documentation by:

  • Email – This is the quickest way to get it to us. Simply scan and email to [email protected].

  • Post – Send your form to Customer Onboarding Admin Team, Utility Warehouse, Network HQ, 508 Edgware Road, The Hyde, London, NW9 5AB

Was this article helpful?

Still need help?