Help and support

I've just moved in but I don't want you to be my supplier, what do I need to do?

We'd love for you to stay with us. We’ll be happy to discuss the products and services we offer to suit your needs, but if you do decide to move suppliers, you’ll need to contact them directly and ask them to arrange this for you.

It can take up to 3 weeks for another supplier to take over the energy supply. You'll need to contact us when you move in and let us have your opening meter readings. We'll open an interim account for you and we'll bill you for any energy usage which you will have to pay UW until the services have been switched over to your new supplier.

Was this article helpful?

Still need help?