Help and support

What if I don’t need a new provider?

If you’re just looking to cancel your mobile service with us and are not taking out a new service with another provider, you can give us 30 days’ notice to cancel your mobile service instead.


If you choose to cancel your service in this way, you’ll lose your current mobile number, so please make sure you take this into consideration. You may also lose some of your existing UW benefits. You can check how you’ll be affected by reading our help article


Was this article helpful?

Still need help?