Help and support

Will I need a new SIM card if I switch my mobile number to you?

Yes, we'll have to send you a new SIM card. All you need to do is give us your PAC (Porting Authorisation Code), which you can find out by texting ‘PAC’ to 65075 for free. We’ll do the rest.

Ready to join us? Simply click below to get started.

If you're an existing customer, it's quick and simple to add a mobile. You can do this in a few clicks on your UW account or by contacting us, use the link below:

Was this article helpful?

Still need help?