Help and support

I’ve got my PAC/STAC code, what do I need to do now?

If you’d like to keep your existing mobile number when switching to UW, you’ll need to provide us with your PAC code. If you’d like a new mobile number, you’ll need to give us your STAC code. 

Click the option which best describes you:

Was this article helpful?

Still need help?