Help and support

What are Bill Protector and Income Protector?

If you're unable to work through no fault of your own, these insurance products pay out a cash lump sum (Income Protector) or cover your UW bill (Bill Protector) They also include cover for hospitalisation due to an accident and cover for accidental death (paid to the estate)

Was this article helpful?

Still need help?