Help and support

How do I cancel my broadband with UW?

We're sorry you're thinking of leaving us. If there's anything we can do to help you stay, please get in touch with our team. We can look at your options and see if there's any offers which may suit you better.

In the majority of cases all you need to do is purchase broadband your new provider and they’ll let us know behind the scenes to change over the service.

There are a few exceptions where you’ll need to call us to let us know that you're switching over:

  • If you have a UW Standard, Ultra or Ultra+ tariff and are taking a Fibre To The Premise (FTTP) service with another provider you’ll have to contact both your new provider and us.

  • If you have a UW Full Fibre tariff and are moving your service to another provider we recommend you contact both your new provider and us to be certain that we cancel your service at the right time.

  • If you do not plan on switching your service to another provider but simply wish to end the service please call us to let us know and we’ll add 30 days notice to your service. At the end of the 30 days we’ll cease your service and stop billing.

If you leave us while still within your minimum contract period you will be liable to pay an early termination fee as described in our


You’ll be required to

you have from us such as routers and our eero Whole Home Wi-Fi devices. Failure to do so may result in the application of a non return fee to your account as specified in our .

If you currently have any service or support with us because your circumstances make you vulnerable, please check the availability of these services and support with your new provider.

Was this article helpful?

Still need help?