Help and support

I’ve had a Legal Name change, what do I need to do?

You need to download a

form then complete, sign and return it to us.

You’ll also need to confirm your identity with a copy of one of the following documents, which shows your new name at the address listed on your UW account:

  • 2 Bank statements for the same account, showing the change of name

  • 2 Council Tax statements for the same account, showing the change in name

  • Driving licence

  • Passport

  • Marriage certificate

  • Decree Absolute

  • Deed Poll Confirmation

Please send us photocopies or scans of your identity document. Don’t send us the original documents as these will be difficult for us to return to you.

You can return the completed form and supporting documentation by:

Email – This is the quickest way to get it to us. Simply scan and email to [email protected].

Post – Send your form to Customer Onboarding Admin Team, Utility Warehouse, Network HQ, 508 Edgware Road, The Hyde, London, NW9 5AB

Was this article helpful?

Still need help?