Help and support

I’m a landlord/letting agent, how do I inform you of new tenants?

When a tenancy agreement is coming to an end at your rental property, we’ll need to know the following of who is moving out and who is moving in:

  • the details of the tenant moving out of the property

  • the date you’re new tenant moved in and will be responsible for the property

  • the name and contact details of your new tenant

  • meter readings taken on your new tenant’s move-in date

You can submit this information to us at [email protected]

Was this article helpful?

Still need help?